Monday, November 2, 2009

Wesley Sos' Mother cry foul

Leny So, mother of Philippine's pride Wesley So, cried foul on Marlon Bernadino's press releases which are often collared with negative publicity. Personally, my sympathy on Wesley So's mom, a mother will always be a mother however this is also the price of fame, some are just their ready to hit when you are down.

Here is the full email from BW forum.


From: ELEANOR SO

To: marlon bernardino Sent: Sunday, November 1, 2009 17:55:33

Subject: Are you being paid?

Dear Sir Marlon,

I would like to inform you that I noticed that you always biased to Wesley in your sports write-up. You always used negative comments about my son. I always noticed that you always positively write about Mark Paragua.

Honestly, is this all about money? If yes, I am disappointed. I lost my respect to you.

Please stop making negative news about Wesley. Instead of supporting this kid, you verbally abused him psychology.

Hope you understand.
leny so

No comments: